I figured i should write something different today especially since i have seen a few of these around and love them. I feel like its a way to get to know bloggers on a more personal level so i decided to put my own list together!
- Some people thought i was a snob in high school and some people still think i am just cause i tend to be very quiet especially when i first meet you.
- I am a total introvert, nearly everything about introverts is so true for me, i would rather text than call, i dread picking up my phone, i lose my energy after spending about 2 hours socially with people so do not get angry if i get quieter or zone out by the minute, its my energy thats running very low and needs to get recharged through my personal bubble
- I have some amount of crazy crazy in me, you really do not want to get me angry past my tolerance point
- I love to grocery shop, i could spend hours in the grocery shop especially places like Harris teeter or wegmans
- I hate ironing and i dislike cooking even though i love to grocery shop. I only cook out of necessity
- I am very restless, i really can’t sit still especially when home for 30 minutes straight without finding something to do
- I and hubby dated for about 7 years before getting married
- I only have a handful of close friends, i may not talk to them for weeks, some even months but i know we can count on each other through good and bad times
- I don’t like throwing parties for myself, in-fact i actually dread birthday parties etc for myself because now i can’t run away when my energy is running low, i have to stay throughout the event and act excited lol
- I hate shopping for clothes or shoes in the stores, i lose focus after 30minutes and get distracted.
- I have never eaten a PB&J sandwich
- I don’t think ill allow my kids to do ballet, their toes scare the heck out of me
- I hate cats and cannot stand the sight of them anywhere around me…..sorry cat lovers. I have just always grown up with this idea that cats are witches lolll
Thats all for now, ill try to do a few others as time goes by. What are things not many people know about you?