Christmas day is around the corner and so many ladies are searching for that perfect gift. Personally, i think men are the hardest to buy gifts for. With women, i feel like there are so many options but not as many for men. It is just really hard shopping for men. Every occasion i find myself struggling to get that perfect gift for my husband. I have put together 10 Christmas Gift ideas for him i think will be perfect this Christmas and i hope its helpful to you!
10 Christmas Gift ideas for him
- Wine caddy: This is a great gift for the wine lover guy, it could be kept as a display or taken out to parties
- Watch box: For all the watch lovers, this is amazing. I got this for hubby a while back to store his wristwatches. He loves to collect watches so i figured this would be a great and classy storage piece in his closet. He still uses it to this day and loves it. The great thing about this watch is the price. You do not always need to break the bank for a gift.
- Beard kit: Keeping a nice and clean beard can be a piece of work sometimes right? Well if your man is a beard guy, then this might be perfect for him. I found this via a fellow blogger and instantly thought how cool is this! It contains natural and organic ingredients to help his beard grow healthily. It contains Argan oil, Jojoba oil and Vitamin E oil as the main ingredients. This kit contains a brush, oil, moisturizer, conditioner, comb and a pair of scissors.
- Toolset: This Stanley tool kit contains 210 tools for the handyman. No matter the repair you need done, he will have all the tools he needs right here. It is also super affordable.
- Cufflinks: Cufflinks are always great Gift ideas for him and even more special monogrammed just for him.
- Gym bag: For the workout pro in your life, what better way than to gift him with an amazing gym bag? This J-crew gym bag looks super classy and convenient. It is water repellent and easy to carry with the short handles and one long strap.
- Wood catchall: Great for a lover of nice things and who loves to display them. I love the size and the nice engraving. He can place pens, phone, wallet, coins etc in here and have easy access to them.
- Wireless photo and video printer: I think this would be an amazing gift, i mean who does not love to have their pictures instantly? Especially for the photo lovers or photographers in your life. This printer allows you to instantly print your favorite photos and videos from your iPhone. You can also print Live Photos from Snapchat, Vine, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more. These photos would be great to share with your family, friends and loved ones.
- Virtual reality headset: This Samsung – Gear VR Virtual Reality Headset is perfect for the gamer in your life. With this headset, he can get a unique gaming experience like never before. Even if he is not a gamer, i think its also a nice way to escape from the world to a totally different world once in a while.
- Running shoes: These are the softest shoes ever. They are very lightweight and breathable so do not worry about feeling heated up in them during summer. If your guy commutes a lot or loves to walk, these might be perfect for him.
I hope you are able to get some Christmas Gift ideas for him from this list. Remember if all else fails, you can always get him a gift card to a store he loves.
What are some gifts ideas you have?