My name is Lola and I am married to my God-given husband Goke and together we have three amazing children, a 5 year old and toddler twins (boy/girl).
This blog is an avenue to empower mothers towards fulfilling their God-given purpose both physically and spiritually, so they are prepared to teach Christ to their children. Our children are the next generation and it is our duty as parents to teach them a lifestyle of Christ so they do not depart from it when they are older.
2 Timothy 2. “You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others”
So many people search online for Christian resources especially relating to raising Godly children. In addition, as mothers, life gets so busy and we need ways to stay healthy while raising our children and living our lives.
- How do I stay fit as a busy mom?
- What are some quick workouts and recipes for busy moms?
- How do I raise God fearing children in this world?
These are some popular posts that people have enjoyed reading:
Two goals of ChristSoldierGirl Fitness Blog
- To help mothers stay fit and live healthy lifestyles but for themselves and their families. As mothers, life gets so busy and it’s sometimes a struggle finding time for ourselves. There are blog posts on tips to stay healthy and workout despite your busy schedules.
- To help mothers raise Godly children by equipping themselves and then passing on the message to their children so they also can be disciples for Christ showing his love to the world.
Through this blog, I pray you find inspiration for your purpose as Wives, and mothers and also towards achieving the purpose God placed you on earth for. You will find posts on a variety of Fitness/ Motherhood/ Faith topics including:
- Godly parenting
- Fitness for busy moms
- Spiritual Growth and Christian Living
- Family devotion time
- Other fitness and faith topics
We would LOVE to have you as a part of our Community! Please subscribe to our Newsletter below and get access to the members library of Fitness/ motherhood/ faith resources.
I hope you enjoy scrolling through my site! Feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer. My advice and tips on fitness come from my own personal experience and some research I have done online or learned from other fitness freaks like myself. I am also a certified Nutritionist and Weight Management Specialist. Also, you are welcome to write me with ideas for blog posts, recipes etc